Questing for Pedro

Letter from April 30


Well hello again,

this week was great. We worked and worked and worked. We went on a quest to find Pedro. So, a few weeks ago we received a referral for a guy named Pedro ( i mentioned his name last week). We went multiple times a week to look in this apartment complex where the referral said he was. The missionaries who sent it did not put an apartment number. So we went and knocked this place out like 2 or 3 times for an hour or more each day and still haven't found him.  But in the process we have found a lot of other cool people who have a lot of potential to become new investigators. Pedro is still a mystery and is nowhere to be found but we will still work hard to try to find him and everyone else being prepared for us.

Elder Rockwood and I are setting up some great things for the last week of this transfer and for the upcoming transfer. So I will save the stories for then. Also I am running out of time to email so I will keep this one short, but just know that I love you all and hope that you have a great week!!

Elder Sager
Preaching to a peacock 

We got a Subaru

We got hit by a dust storm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!