1 WEEK LEFT!!!!!!

Letter from July 8

Hey homies...
I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS YESTERDAY!!!! I AM OUT OF HERE. WOOT WOOT.
I leave here at 4:50 am on July 18 and my flight leaves at 9:30. I am
so glad to be leaving the MTC and getting to the field, but I also
wish I could have like 3 more weeks here to learn Spanish... but I
mean I can hold myself with out the extra time.
Guys, I seriously love Spanish. We are learning about all the grammar
and it is blowing my mind and I am so confused hahah. But I am doing
my best and learning slowly.  There isn't anything really exciting
going on rn other than I am leaving Utah soon. YESS. I am so excited.
I am going to be in Washington in a short 10 days.

So this week has dragged on, every single day has felt like a week and
the week feels like a month. 15 of the older elders in the zone left
we picked up 36 more. It is crazy. There are some really cool kids
like this one from Finland, he speaks perfect English and loves
motorcycles and cars so we are getting along really well. And dad, idk
if you remember this but the kid Cole that we met at Mr Mac...well he
is now in my zone.  He is chill. We are buds cuz we have the same
name.

I love my investigator so much. Her name is Ana and she is amazing.
She is a real investigator and has an actual baptismal date coming up
soon. During our very first lesson with her we asked her what she
thinks about the Book of Mormon and She told us that she absolutely
loves it and reads from it every single day. Then we asked her to read
a scripture for us and she pulls it out of her bag, and her book is
covered in tabs. She seriously had about three or four hundred tabs
all through her BOM. So we asked her what her favorite scripture was
and she just laughed as said all of them. We then asked, "If there was
one scripture that she loved the most, what would it be?" She sat
there, thought about it for a minute and started flipping through her
scriptures. She turns to Alma 29:9,
9 Sé lo que el Señor me ha mandado, y en ello me glorío. Y no me
glorío en mí mismo, sino en lo que el Señor me ha mandado; sí, y esta
es mi gloria, que quizá sea un instrumento en las manos de Dios para
conducir a algún alma al arrepentimiento; y este es mi gozo.
The scripture that is on my Missionary plaque. This scripture means a
lot to me, the reason I am here is to help other people come unto
Christ and to Serve my Heavenly Father.

Nothing else really cool has happened while I've been here because
every day is pretty much the same, and also everyday is the best.
If I forgot anything that I told you I was gonna say then please let
me know. I forget a lot of things lol...
If y'all have questions please ask too.

I love you all so much.

Elder Sager ❤️
Elder Missledine, Ana and Elder Sager

The most amazing district in the world.

Happy 4th of July 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!