Baptisms, Transfers and ....
Letter fom May 7
Welp, the time is here and transfers are among us again and.....
This week was a great one, IVAN GOT BAPTIZED!!! His dad was brought back to the church because Ivan wanted to learn and grow. He helped his dad become worthy and come back and be able to baptize him!! I got the chance give the talk about baptism in Spanglish and it was a great experience. It is really hard to speak in both English and Spanish because I am forgetting a lot of words in English. The baptismal service was FULL. The whole Deacons Quorum came to support Ivan and get to know him more and a lot of the Members from the Spanish Branch came to support as well. There was not a single empty chair in the room which was great!! Also Ivans Grandpa received the priesthood and was able to Witness, ordain Ivan to the Aaronic Priesthood, and also do baptisms for the dead for the first time!! There are some great things in store for this family and I am super excited to see what happens in this next transfer. about that...
I will be staying here in Kennewick and receiving Elder Sturgis! I am super excited to be able to serve here for another transfer! Elder Rockwood will sadly be going... but he is going somewhere good with someone good. He is being transfered to Basin City and will be serving with Elder Despain!!
Scripture of the week,
This is one of Ivan's Favorite scriptures.. Alma 7:9
9 But behold, the Spirit hath said this much unto me, saying: Cry unto this people, saying—Repent ye, and prepare the way of the Lord, and walk in his paths, which are straight; for behold, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and the Son of God cometh upon the face of the earth.
I love Missionary work and being a missionary.
Love, Elder Sager
Welp, the time is here and transfers are among us again and.....
This week was a great one, IVAN GOT BAPTIZED!!! His dad was brought back to the church because Ivan wanted to learn and grow. He helped his dad become worthy and come back and be able to baptize him!! I got the chance give the talk about baptism in Spanglish and it was a great experience. It is really hard to speak in both English and Spanish because I am forgetting a lot of words in English. The baptismal service was FULL. The whole Deacons Quorum came to support Ivan and get to know him more and a lot of the Members from the Spanish Branch came to support as well. There was not a single empty chair in the room which was great!! Also Ivans Grandpa received the priesthood and was able to Witness, ordain Ivan to the Aaronic Priesthood, and also do baptisms for the dead for the first time!! There are some great things in store for this family and I am super excited to see what happens in this next transfer. about that...
I will be staying here in Kennewick and receiving Elder Sturgis! I am super excited to be able to serve here for another transfer! Elder Rockwood will sadly be going... but he is going somewhere good with someone good. He is being transfered to Basin City and will be serving with Elder Despain!!
Scripture of the week,
This is one of Ivan's Favorite scriptures.. Alma 7:9
9 But behold, the Spirit hath said this much unto me, saying: Cry unto this people, saying—Repent ye, and prepare the way of the Lord, and walk in his paths, which are straight; for behold, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and the Son of God cometh upon the face of the earth.
I love Missionary work and being a missionary.
Love, Elder Sager
![]() |
| The Distrct |
![]() |
| Ivans Baptism |
![]() |
| Future Missionary |
![]() |




Comments
Post a Comment