I Love the Temple
Letter from April 9
Working hard is the best thing that you could do in life, always work hard and you will see the results. We have been out trying to find more people to teach this week because our investigators Ivan and Ari were out of town and we normally teach them every day. Instead of being in a lesson with them every night at 8, we have been out looking, and searching for more and more people. It is pretty hard to find people who speak Spanish here because there are millions of apartment complexes and our area is big and spread out over a pretty good space. I still can't get over how big Kennewick is, IT just seems HUGE compared to my last area. I might have said this last week but i don't remember, But the Temple is in my area and I absolutely love it. I Love to see the Temple so much.
Elder Rockwood and I are setting up some good things for this area here in the near future. Honestly, my whole district is awesome. They are all rock star missionaries. I am serving with the best of the best.
Welp nothing too exciting or interesting has happened, Just working our tails off here in Kennewick Washington.
Scripture of the week, Alma 31:23-38, You all can read 21-35 which talks about the prayers of all the faith filled people, which leads up to 36 which says,
"36 Now it came to pass that when Alma had said these words, that he clapped his hands upon all them who were with him. And behold, as he clapped his hands upon them, they were filled with the Holy Spirit.
37 And after that they did separate themselves one from another, taking no thought for themselves what they should eat, or what they should drink, or what they should put on.
38 And the Lord provided for them that they should hunger not, neither should they thirst; yea, and he also gave them strength, that they should suffer no manner of afflictions, save it were swallowed up in the joy of Christ. Now this was according to the prayer of Alma; and this because he prayed in faith.
I love it the Gospel,
Elder Sager
Working hard is the best thing that you could do in life, always work hard and you will see the results. We have been out trying to find more people to teach this week because our investigators Ivan and Ari were out of town and we normally teach them every day. Instead of being in a lesson with them every night at 8, we have been out looking, and searching for more and more people. It is pretty hard to find people who speak Spanish here because there are millions of apartment complexes and our area is big and spread out over a pretty good space. I still can't get over how big Kennewick is, IT just seems HUGE compared to my last area. I might have said this last week but i don't remember, But the Temple is in my area and I absolutely love it. I Love to see the Temple so much.
Elder Rockwood and I are setting up some good things for this area here in the near future. Honestly, my whole district is awesome. They are all rock star missionaries. I am serving with the best of the best.
Welp nothing too exciting or interesting has happened, Just working our tails off here in Kennewick Washington.
Scripture of the week, Alma 31:23-38, You all can read 21-35 which talks about the prayers of all the faith filled people, which leads up to 36 which says,
"36 Now it came to pass that when Alma had said these words, that he clapped his hands upon all them who were with him. And behold, as he clapped his hands upon them, they were filled with the Holy Spirit.
37 And after that they did separate themselves one from another, taking no thought for themselves what they should eat, or what they should drink, or what they should put on.
38 And the Lord provided for them that they should hunger not, neither should they thirst; yea, and he also gave them strength, that they should suffer no manner of afflictions, save it were swallowed up in the joy of Christ. Now this was according to the prayer of Alma; and this because he prayed in faith.
I love it the Gospel,
Elder Sager
| Elder Sager and Elder Rockwood @the Columbia River Temple |
| Elder Rockwood and Elder Sager Looking cool in their Shades |
Comments
Post a Comment