TAMALES!!!!!

Letter from March 19

This week was jam packed full of WORK.

Elder Despain and I learned how to make Tamales yesterday from our Abuelita Maria, We helped her carry all her supplies in the day before and asked her if we could help make them for her. The next day we showed up and made about 200 or more tamales for her. She makes well over a thousand every week and sells them for a living and whenever she sees us in the street she gives us both a dozen. She is super nice. We are going by on Thursday to eat some with them, I am excited. I LOVE TAMALES!!

We had exchanges with the District leader this week and I went with Elder Eberhard and worked in Prosser and East Grandview and we had a cool thing happen. Their area was stuggling a lot with finding people to teach and also just having lesson in General. So the focus on the exchange was to have Short powerful lessons and finding new investigators. We were out working in the boonies of Prosser and decided to stop at a potentials house. We knocked and knocked and nobody was there so we walked around back and Juan walks out of a little shed in the back yard. We went and talked to him and it seems like he was expecting us so he told us to come inside and meet his parents. We talked to them and they had said they were praying and hoping that someone would come to talk to them and help them at the moment that we walked up to their shed house. We shared the Restoration of the Gospel and they were super thankful for us coming over.

I love missionary work and i love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Love you all,

Elder Sager




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!