PEACE

Letter from Feb 5

I am running out of time to email as week speak, so this may be short... sorry.

This week has been a good one, the weather is getting better(it has been in the 60's all week) and the work is picking up! We have two people preparing to be baptized, and have found 6 new investigators this week. Also on Sunday we hade 2 investigators attending, (Ricardo and Niki) and are hoping to have a lot more this coming week. It was Filled with working and talking with everyone wee see about the Restored Gospel.

Scripture of the week, 1 Nephi 18:1-3
1 And it came to pass that they did worship the Lord, and did go forth with me; and we did work timbers of curious workmanship. And the Lord did show me from time to time after what manner I should work the timbers of the ship.

2 Now I, Nephi, did not work the timbers after the manner which was learned by men, neither did I build the ship after the manner of men; but I did build it after the manner which the Lord had shown unto me; wherefore, it was not after the manner of men.

3 And I, Nephi, did go into the mount oft, and I did pray oft unto the Lord; wherefore the Lord showed unto me great things.

Trust in the Lord with all that you do and He will show you the things that you need when you need them. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Peace out,

Elder Sager
Elder Sager and Mt. Adams 




the View from GrandView!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!