New Car!

Letter from Feb 26

Not much exciting has happened since the last time I wrote you all on Wednesday, however, We got a new car and that is pretty exciting. We were told that is name was Jezebel.. I promise that I did nott name it that... We now are driving a 2016 Titanium Toyota Corolla. It is a beauty. 

Now for the real exciting stuff, This week Elder Despain and I have been working really hard to find new investigators. For the last 3 or 4 weeks went on a dry spell of finding new people to teach. We started out really slow on Monday to Wednesday and found nobody. Thursday we got in a few lessons with new people but they are not willing to listen to us or keep meeting with us. Then on Friday, we invited almost everybody we saw to a baptism that the Prosser elders were having and about 6 people said they would come, and nothing. nobody came which was really sad because the Baptism was super spiritual and she was really happy with the decision she made to be baptized. On Saturday we were getting a little fed up because nobody would let us in all day and our lessons with people fell through and it just seemed like giving up and driving home at 8:50. We decided to knock on one more door before we head in for the night, and it had seemed like this family was waiting for us to come by. They let us right in before we even introduced ourselves and we had an amazing lesson on the Restoration of the Gospel and we have got a return appointment with them on Tuesday. They are super sweet people and happy to have us come back. Then on Sunday, sadly they didn't come to church, but Niki was there who we have been teaching for quite some time now. Anyways, later on that day we went by some people we had met the week before and we got in, taught them a quick 10 minute lesson and set up 3 times when we will come back to teach them. Missionary work is the greatest thing that i could be doing right now. I love it muchly and wouldn't trade this time for nothing.

I love you and I'll see you later,


Elder Sager

Scenery in Grandview 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!