More meetings...

Letter from March 12


This week we had multiple meetings such as, Zone councils, Interviews with President White and District Councils. We had little time to work but when we did get out and work, we worked hard. We knocked a whole ton of doors this week and not very many people opened and accepted us, but when they did, we saw a lot of miracles and met some amazing people.

As I said before, there wasn't that much time to go out and work so there aren't very many stories to tell. but this week we Have received a few people who will be preparing to be baptized here coming soon. We currently have 6 people preparing for baptism, a family of 4 who consist of Joel, Rafaela, Laylani (15), and Brianna (10). They are on date for the 7 of April. next up is Niki Corona, she has met with missionaries for over 10 years and now is preparing to be baptized here really soon (date is changing). Last but not least is Ricardo Mariscal. I found Ricardo my first week here in Grandview which was 5 months ago and now he is on date for June 2nd (date is also changing). I am super excited to see all these people enter into the Waters of Baptism, if they fall of date, then one day they will be baptized and know of the truthfulness and the happiness that comes from living the Gospel themselves. 

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and have come to know for myself of this happiness that it brings in my own life. 
Scripture of the week, Alma 36:18-21
17 And it came to pass that as I was thus racked with torment, while I was harrowed up by the memory of my many sins, behold, I remembered also to have heard my father prophesy unto the people concerning the coming of one Jesus Christ, a Son of God, to atone for the sins of the world.

18 Now, as my mind caught hold upon this thought, I cried within my heart: O Jesus, thou Son of God, have mercy on me, who am in the gall of bitterness, and am encircled about by the everlasting chains of death.

19 And now, behold, when I thought this, I could remember my pains no more; yea, I was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more.

20 And oh, what joy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!

21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.



I love you all, Have the greatest week ever. 

Elder Sager


So in this picture most of it shows what is outside of my Mission.
This is about 5 minutes outside of Grandview and there is the border to the mission.
 It is crazy and at times we have been really close to the border.
 Fun Stuff ahah. The line of trees in the middle right of the picture are in Sunnyside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!