I take it back, Her name is Priscilla.

Letter from Mar 5

So I said that we got a new car last week, and we did. We first got a 2016 Toyota Corolla. But we got another new car, we won it actually. There was a mission wide competition to whoever had the cleanest car won a new 2018. WE WON!!! We are now driving a new 2018 Corolla, it is nice. We have decided a name for her which is Priscilla, wife of Aquila. So that is pretty exciting.

Now for the real excitement, Ricardo is on date to be Baptized!!!! We have been trying forever to get all the divorce papers figured out and he finally got them filed in court and within 90 days they will be finalized. We set a date for June 2nd but that is most likely going to change and he will be baptized earlier!!! So starting over, We were in a lesson with Ricardo and Sujey and they stopped us and told us they had some news for us and then they went silent for a minute. I thought they were gonna tell us to stop coming or something, it scared me. instead they told us that everything was in and underway!! Also, they will be married on June 1st (also will probably be changed). We went over the baptismal interview questions and he knows everything really well and is ready to make this covenant with his Heavenly Father.

We have been teaching Ricardo ever since I came to this area last October, 5 months ago, and now he is FINALLY on date. He has been preparing for such a long time but now is working towards a day. He is super excited and more than ready to get married and the be baptized. 

Scripture of the week:
Words of Mormon 1:7-8
7 And I do this for a wise purpose; for thus it whispereth me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me to do according to his will.

8 And my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Sager
Elder Sager's Newest investegator

just Chillin 

Priscilla 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!