Happy Valentines Day
Letter from Feb 12
Hey everybody, so this week is Valentines day. I just want to let you all know that I love you very much! Okay so now about the work, this week has been a good one. The people that we are teaching are preparing to be baptized.
So We are having some technical difficulties so I will save the stories for next week. Love you all, have a great week!
Elder Sager
Hey everybody, so this week is Valentines day. I just want to let you all know that I love you very much! Okay so now about the work, this week has been a good one. The people that we are teaching are preparing to be baptized.
So We are having some technical difficulties so I will save the stories for next week. Love you all, have a great week!
Elder Sager
Comments
Post a Comment