Temple Trip!
Letter from January 23
This morning we had the chance to go to the temple for an endowment session!! I LOVE the temple and am super grateful that there is a Temple so close and that we get to attend every few transfers.
These last few weeks have been weird, with Preparation day on Wednesday last week and Tuesday this week it is making everything feel slow. BUT, great things are still happening and Miracles still exist. Ever since the New Year, the Spanish group has been meeting in the chapel for sacrament and for the last few weeks it has been really empty. maybe 20-35 people came, but this week there was 56 people!!! Niki and her family came, and Ricardo and Sujey came as well. We were sad when we didn't see Victor, Eva, and Antonio at church who all said they would be coming.. This next week we are going to work hard on getting them all to come to church and also to be preparing for Baptism.
This week, I invite you all to go read Mosiah 14. I love this chapter because it really shows us all the things that the Savior did for us and it shows us of his love for us. I have seen so many blessings come into my life from reading the Book of Mormon every day and also from really understanding of Gods love for me.
Con mucho amor,
Elder Sager
This morning we had the chance to go to the temple for an endowment session!! I LOVE the temple and am super grateful that there is a Temple so close and that we get to attend every few transfers.
These last few weeks have been weird, with Preparation day on Wednesday last week and Tuesday this week it is making everything feel slow. BUT, great things are still happening and Miracles still exist. Ever since the New Year, the Spanish group has been meeting in the chapel for sacrament and for the last few weeks it has been really empty. maybe 20-35 people came, but this week there was 56 people!!! Niki and her family came, and Ricardo and Sujey came as well. We were sad when we didn't see Victor, Eva, and Antonio at church who all said they would be coming.. This next week we are going to work hard on getting them all to come to church and also to be preparing for Baptism.
This week, I invite you all to go read Mosiah 14. I love this chapter because it really shows us all the things that the Savior did for us and it shows us of his love for us. I have seen so many blessings come into my life from reading the Book of Mormon every day and also from really understanding of Gods love for me.
Con mucho amor,
Elder Sager
| Elder Sager and Elder Despain @The Columbia River Temple |
Comments
Post a Comment