Lots of Meetings

Letter from January 29

I have no remembrance of anything that happened this week other than being in meetings. Tuesday we went to the temple, Wednesday we had interviews with President and then on Thursday, Elder Depsain and I had a Doctrine of Christ meeting which lasted from 9-5. it was long but also JAM PACKED FULL of good things. Also seeing President White three times in a week is super nice.

In Doctrine of Christ we learned a lot about Jesus Christ and his teachings. We read in many different books in the Book of Mormon and one that I really loved was from 3 Nephi 27. If you would all go read this Chapter that would be great. All throughout this chapter, it talks about the things that we must do to enter into the Kingdom of God, or Eternal Happiness. When we live the Gospel, we will see the results and feel of Gods love for us more and more throughout our daily lives.
Here are a few verses that i loved:
9) Verily I say unto you, that ye are built upon my gospel; therefore ye shall call whatsoever things ye do call, in my name; therefore if ye call upon the Father, for the church, if it be in my name the Father will hear you;
10) And if it so be that the church is built upon my gospel then will the Father show forth his own works in it.
21) Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do;
22) Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

I will leave the rest for you to read. But I love this chapter and I love learning more and more of the Gospel as a share it everyday.

love,

Elder Sager


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

#LightTheWorld

The Great Outdoors