TRANSFERS!!!!

Letter from Jan 2

Welp transfers are already here and I am luckily staying here in Grandview but not with Elder Anderson. He finished his mission this transfer and should be on an airplane heading back to Georgia right this very moment. I still don't know who m y new Companion is going to be but i will find out tomorrow when I go to the Training meeting. Yeahh... I AM TRAINING!!!!! I will be picking him up from the Church by the Mission home tomorrow morning at 10! I am super excited to train this transfer and I am also super nervous. but mostly Excited!!!

This week has been all sorts of crazy because of all the Holidays. Frist off Christmas was great, and then my Birthday this week was good as well. Elder Anderson and I got the chance to go to the Temple together that day with the AP's. It was supposed to be only for the Departing missionaries but right as we pulled into the parking lot at the Temple, President Canceled it because of the road conditions (There was freezing rain the night before.) And then new years, we partied hard from 6-9:30. After 9:30 is quiet time because our neighbor upstairs goes to bed at this time. And also as a missionary you cant really party hard. But we had a good time packing and eating the little food that we had in our apartment. And now transfers are coming up and elder Tuliloa is leaving us to go to Pasco to be a Zone Leader.

I am more than Grateful to be serving the Lord as a missionary at this time in my life. There is nothing better that I could be doing right now.

Sorry this Email is short and without pictures, I will hopefully make up for it next week.

I love you all, have a great week,

Elder Sager✌

Elder Sager

Grandview


This family bought dinner for our Elders while driving back home from vaction.
Then sent us a text wtih this picture. 

another picture sent by the Amazing members in Washinton.
Sheperard came from afar. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

#LightTheWorld

The Great Outdoors