TRAINING!!!!

Letter from Jan 8

Training is going great so far, my new companion is Elder Despain, he is from Gilbert Arizona and is super cool. We found out that we both had the same teacher in the MTC, so thank you Hermano Walker for sending out a missionary who is ready to work and speaks great Spanish! 

This week has been great, extremely long, but great. Elder Despain and his new missionary fire is blessing this area with a lot of people that we can teach. We are working great together and teaching in unison and I am giving him plenty of time to speak because there are times where I had troubles understanding what people say haha. So this will be a great experience for me and a huge growth period in all aspects of my Missionary efforts. 

Scripture of the week:
1 Nephi 1:3,5-7

3) And I know that the record which I make is true; and I make it with mine own hand; and I make it according to my knowledge.
5) Wherefore it came to pass that my father, Lehi, as he went forth prayed unto the Lord, yea, even with all his heart, in behalf of his people.
6) And it came to pass as he prayed unto the Lord, there came a pillar of fire and dwelt upon a rock before him; and he saw and heard much; and because of the things which he saw and heard he did quake and tremble exceedingly.
7) And it came to pass that he returned to his own house at Jerusalem; and he cast himself upon his bed, being overcome with the Spirit and the things which he had seen.

I can relate so much to these scriptures from the Book of Mormon, I know of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and of the things I am teaching. And I have felt the spirit so very strong confirm to me of the truthfulness of these things. I love this Chruch and this Gospel and I am more than grateful for the time I have to be a missionary to give this greatness to other people. 

Love, 

Elder Sager



 Elder Despain and I

The Family, Elder Sanchez (middle) finished my training and now is training another
Missionary who was Elder Despains companion in the MTC.

Random Goat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

#LightTheWorld

The Great Outdoors