SNOW!!
Letter from Nov 6
This week went by way too fast. I just want time to slow down.
it was Halloween and that is weird because that means Thanksgiving is this month and then it is Christmas next month. Wowzers. I swear I just entered into the MTC..
Grandview is a fun place, kinda sketchy but it is great! Halloween was this week and that was pretty fun cuz people though it was weird that people were knocking on their doors really early for trick or treating and realized that it was just a couple of young men knocking on the door trying to give them the sweetest treat they will ever receive. lots of people let us in and listen, and they are some of the nicest people here in Grandview.
And it snowed here. it is pretty cold, i think this week the average has been around like 38 maybe, and on Saturday to Monday it snowed! It was a baby snow and nothing compared to Utah snow but hey, snow is snow. COLD.
This week I finished reading the Book of Mormon, and I know that it is a true book of scripture. When we read the Book of Mormon and pray daily, we grow closer to our Heavenly Father in so many ways. But I read the promise in Moroni 10 and after I got on my knees and did what it says. I asked God, in the name of Jesus Christ if the Book of Mormon is true, and I honestly know, deep down in my heart and in my soul that it is true. I Encourage all of you to go read the Book of Mormon before this year ends and then when you do, Email me your testimony of it.
I love you all and Cant wait to hear from you,
Elder Sager
This week went by way too fast. I just want time to slow down.
it was Halloween and that is weird because that means Thanksgiving is this month and then it is Christmas next month. Wowzers. I swear I just entered into the MTC..
Grandview is a fun place, kinda sketchy but it is great! Halloween was this week and that was pretty fun cuz people though it was weird that people were knocking on their doors really early for trick or treating and realized that it was just a couple of young men knocking on the door trying to give them the sweetest treat they will ever receive. lots of people let us in and listen, and they are some of the nicest people here in Grandview.
And it snowed here. it is pretty cold, i think this week the average has been around like 38 maybe, and on Saturday to Monday it snowed! It was a baby snow and nothing compared to Utah snow but hey, snow is snow. COLD.
This week I finished reading the Book of Mormon, and I know that it is a true book of scripture. When we read the Book of Mormon and pray daily, we grow closer to our Heavenly Father in so many ways. But I read the promise in Moroni 10 and after I got on my knees and did what it says. I asked God, in the name of Jesus Christ if the Book of Mormon is true, and I honestly know, deep down in my heart and in my soul that it is true. I Encourage all of you to go read the Book of Mormon before this year ends and then when you do, Email me your testimony of it.
I love you all and Cant wait to hear from you,
Elder Sager
| BURRRRR!!! |
| Add caption |
Comments
Post a Comment