TRANSFERS!!!!!

Letter from Oct 9

Hello again, I have got some great news and some bad news... the great news is that I am being transferred out of Walla Walla and I am headed to Rattlesnake Mountain Spanish in West Richland. serving with Elder Anderson. I have heard a lot of great things about it, and it has a cool name. I have really loved my time here in Walla Walla and with Elder Sanchez and I am so excited to hear of the tons of success he has in this area with his brand new missionary!! He is training and is super super excited because there are some great things that are happening in Walla Walla.
The bad news is that I am leaving Walla Walla and elder Sanchez.....:(

I know that Heavenly Father answers my prayers. This last week, Elder Sanchez and I were out tracting in College Place late and night. It was probably 8:50 when I said a prayer to myself asking for Heavenly Father to place someone in our path before we had to head in for the night. In my prayer I said, "I have such strong faith that you will provide." So we started walking down this really dark and quiet street just looking for people to be outside, it got to about 8:58 and I was losing hope because this street was very dead. All of the sudden, someone walked outside of their side door right as we were walking by, I was filled with this happiness and faith that Heavenly Father really is there and will answer prayers if you have the faith that He will. We had a really good chat with the couple Josue and Tracy for about 20 minutes. My Faith grows and grows every single day because of situations like this and I know that without a doubt, that my Heavenly Father lives, and that he is there guiding me every step of the way.

4 months have FLOWN by and I can not wait to go to a new area and teach the people over in Rattlesnake Mountain.

Peace out, I'll talk to y'all later. ✌

Elder Sager
Good Ol Walla Walla! 

I have a shoe shop?

 I wanted to buy the bowling ball sooooo bad.

President White trying to take pictures for everybody at the temple

 Elder Sanchez during Comp Study

Exchanges with Elder Olsen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!