SHRIMP!!!

Letter from September 25

What a wonderful week!!! We had lots of success this week. W had 3 investigators at Church, 2 of those people were new investigators and 1 of them is now on date to be baptized on November 4th!!! We sre hoping to move this date up because he was really excited to be at church and accepted to be baptized right away! His name is Pedro Anaya and his wife is Agrapina. Pedro got in a huge car accident a while back and is the only person who survived it. He was in a coma for about 9 hours and says that he saw everything from the picture where Christ comes to the Americas. Ever since his accident, he wanted to find someone who agreed with what he saw and when we showed him that picture, he got super excited and wanted to learn more about the Book of Mormon and our religion. After we got done talking to Pedro and Agrapina

On Saturday, we had a dinner appointment with the Florez Family. They both served in the Salt Lake City Mission and are great members. We walked into their house and all i could smell was seafood, I hate the smell of seafood. I walked into the kitchen and saw a big pot full of shrimp, I didnt know what to expect. I sit down at the table and Claudia comes out with my plate FULL of shrimp and set it in front of me. We said the prayer and everyone started eating, I had no idea how to go at it.. I told them that i had never had shrimp before and didnt know how to eat it. I felt kinda dumb lol. so i found out that you gotta rip the head and the butt off and deshell it and then eat away. So i did that exactly. and guess what.... IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!! i would say, this dinner was probably the best one yet on my mission. solid 10/10.

That is all i really have to talk about this week, Saturday and Sunday were two successful days. I conquered my fear of eating shrimp, and had people at church for the first time!

Missionary work is great my friends.
Still cant figure out the picture situation... I will send some next week

Love you,


Elder Sager


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors