GRNADVIEW!!
Letter from Oct 16
This week was transfers and as you heard last week I was heading to somehwere called Rattlesnake Mountain. The City we are in is Called Grandview and boy.. the view is pretty grand. You can see two volcanoes from here and they are quite nice. They are huge and now are covered in snow. No snow here yet but there was frost on our car this morning, it was 30 degrees, I am so excited for the snow!!!
So in a lesson with one of mine and Elder Anderson's Investigators Martin, and I was saying something about how the Gospel can really bless our lives and I corrected myself and said something different. He told me that the first time I said it right. So from now on I am going to just talk and not worry if I think it is wrong or not because they will understand me either way. So our investagor was supposed to be Baptized last Saturday but had a problem with one of the questions, we dont think he really understood what it meant, so President White is going to come and interview him and he will be baptized on the 28th of October. He is such happy and chubby old man with a big old beard.
Like I say Every week, I love being a missionary. The other set of Spanish missionaries in Grandview had a Baptism on Saturday and I got to go, It was The first baptism I have been to! His name was Genaro and he was super excited to be baptized. When he was confirmed and recieved the Holy Ghost, there was a huge smile on his face. It was great.
Anyways.. Missionary work is the best,
The church is true, the book is blue.
Elder Sager.
This week was transfers and as you heard last week I was heading to somehwere called Rattlesnake Mountain. The City we are in is Called Grandview and boy.. the view is pretty grand. You can see two volcanoes from here and they are quite nice. They are huge and now are covered in snow. No snow here yet but there was frost on our car this morning, it was 30 degrees, I am so excited for the snow!!!
So in a lesson with one of mine and Elder Anderson's Investigators Martin, and I was saying something about how the Gospel can really bless our lives and I corrected myself and said something different. He told me that the first time I said it right. So from now on I am going to just talk and not worry if I think it is wrong or not because they will understand me either way. So our investagor was supposed to be Baptized last Saturday but had a problem with one of the questions, we dont think he really understood what it meant, so President White is going to come and interview him and he will be baptized on the 28th of October. He is such happy and chubby old man with a big old beard.
Like I say Every week, I love being a missionary. The other set of Spanish missionaries in Grandview had a Baptism on Saturday and I got to go, It was The first baptism I have been to! His name was Genaro and he was super excited to be baptized. When he was confirmed and recieved the Holy Ghost, there was a huge smile on his face. It was great.
Anyways.. Missionary work is the best,
The church is true, the book is blue.
Elder Sager.
| Elder Anderson and I framing a house with Jose and Jose Luis. They are all Jose! |
| the College Place Apt. |
| Leaving Elder Sanchez..:( |
Comments
Post a Comment