El Libro de Mormon
Letter from Oct 23
The weeks just get better and better.
Honestly this week just flew by and was kinda a blur and I don't remember a lot of it. I think this is because I am still trying to get used to the area and all of the people and speaking spanish and ya know, all the other stuff missionaries do.
One thing that I have loved is that Elder Anderson and I are waking up at 5:30 to do our daily workout just so we can have 3 hours of personal study time. It is the greatest thing ever because you can get lost in reading from the Book of Mormon and get so much out of it. I really do love the Book of Mormon and my testimony of it has grown so much. I don't even know how to explain how much I love it.
this weeks letter is super short, but there are some great things that are going to happen this next week.
I love you all muchly and hope you have the best week ever.
Elder Sager
The weeks just get better and better.
Honestly this week just flew by and was kinda a blur and I don't remember a lot of it. I think this is because I am still trying to get used to the area and all of the people and speaking spanish and ya know, all the other stuff missionaries do.
One thing that I have loved is that Elder Anderson and I are waking up at 5:30 to do our daily workout just so we can have 3 hours of personal study time. It is the greatest thing ever because you can get lost in reading from the Book of Mormon and get so much out of it. I really do love the Book of Mormon and my testimony of it has grown so much. I don't even know how to explain how much I love it.
this weeks letter is super short, but there are some great things that are going to happen this next week.
I love you all muchly and hope you have the best week ever.
Elder Sager
| rockin the grandpa glasses |
Comments
Post a Comment