BOOOMMM!!
Letter from October 4
WALLA WALLA SPANISH IS BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW!!!
What a great week and a half! General Conference, Temple Trip, and 4 PEOPLE ON DATE FOR BAPTISM! woot woot! also my last week of training
Soo Conference as a missionary is something else, especially when it is in Spanish! Elder Sanchez and I had 4 investigators (3 of which are on date) come watch Conference with us in the Stake Center. Pedro and Agripina Ayana and Amber, Roger and their daughter Audrey. I love Conference with all of my heart and I am so happy to have had these people here trying to find happiness listen to the Apostles of God. Pedro, Amber and Roger are preparing for baptism.
I cant really pick a favorite talk from Conference because they are all so powerful. But if i had to pick, it would be....... President Uchtdorf's talk from the Priesthood session, he said,
"Darkness reduces our ability to see clearly. It dims our vision of that which was at one time plain and clear. When we are in darkness, we are more likely to make poor choices because we cannot see dangers in our path. When we are in darkness, we are more likely to lose hope because we cannot see the peace and joy that await us if we just keep pressing forward.
Light, on the other hand, allows us to see things as they really are. It allows us to discern between truth and error, between the vital and the trivial. When we are in the light, we can make righteous choices based on true principles. When we are in the light, we have “a perfect brightness of hope”2 because we can see our mortal trials from an eternal perspective.
We will find spiritual healing as we step away from the shadows of the world and into the everlasting Light of Christ."
If we are always putting Christ first and center everything we do in Christ, we can have so much more happiness and see more light. having that "eternal perspective" makes everything little thing a thousand times better.
So, today, we woke up at 5 to get ready for our hour long journey to the House of the lord. The Columbia River Temple is an amazing place. I have always loved the temple and have now gained an even deeper love of it. I learn so much about myself and the things i can do to better myself to do the Lords work.
Baptisms Coming soon.....
We have 4 people on date for baptism!!! Miqueas Castro is on date for October 28, Pedro is on date for November 4, and Amber and Roger are on date for November 24 (1 week after they are getting married.) The work here in Walla Walla is starting to boom. They are all really great people and are showing their faith in preparing for baptism!
I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have to be a missionary for the Lord Jesus Christ. I love him with all of my heart and will do anything to help out my brothers and sisters.
I love you all muchly,
Elder Sager
WALLA WALLA SPANISH IS BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW!!!
What a great week and a half! General Conference, Temple Trip, and 4 PEOPLE ON DATE FOR BAPTISM! woot woot! also my last week of training
Soo Conference as a missionary is something else, especially when it is in Spanish! Elder Sanchez and I had 4 investigators (3 of which are on date) come watch Conference with us in the Stake Center. Pedro and Agripina Ayana and Amber, Roger and their daughter Audrey. I love Conference with all of my heart and I am so happy to have had these people here trying to find happiness listen to the Apostles of God. Pedro, Amber and Roger are preparing for baptism.
I cant really pick a favorite talk from Conference because they are all so powerful. But if i had to pick, it would be....... President Uchtdorf's talk from the Priesthood session, he said,
"Darkness reduces our ability to see clearly. It dims our vision of that which was at one time plain and clear. When we are in darkness, we are more likely to make poor choices because we cannot see dangers in our path. When we are in darkness, we are more likely to lose hope because we cannot see the peace and joy that await us if we just keep pressing forward.
Light, on the other hand, allows us to see things as they really are. It allows us to discern between truth and error, between the vital and the trivial. When we are in the light, we can make righteous choices based on true principles. When we are in the light, we have “a perfect brightness of hope”2 because we can see our mortal trials from an eternal perspective.
We will find spiritual healing as we step away from the shadows of the world and into the everlasting Light of Christ."
If we are always putting Christ first and center everything we do in Christ, we can have so much more happiness and see more light. having that "eternal perspective" makes everything little thing a thousand times better.
So, today, we woke up at 5 to get ready for our hour long journey to the House of the lord. The Columbia River Temple is an amazing place. I have always loved the temple and have now gained an even deeper love of it. I learn so much about myself and the things i can do to better myself to do the Lords work.
Baptisms Coming soon.....
We have 4 people on date for baptism!!! Miqueas Castro is on date for October 28, Pedro is on date for November 4, and Amber and Roger are on date for November 24 (1 week after they are getting married.) The work here in Walla Walla is starting to boom. They are all really great people and are showing their faith in preparing for baptism!
I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have to be a missionary for the Lord Jesus Christ. I love him with all of my heart and will do anything to help out my brothers and sisters.
I love you all muchly,
Elder Sager
![]() |
| Elder Sager and Elder Sanchez at the Columbia River Washington Temple |


Comments
Post a Comment