Following the Holy Ghost

Letter from August 14


This week has been a fun one. My Spanish is coming along.. I am understanding more and more each day and am trying to speak more as well. I am not quite a full Mexican yet but I hope to be there pretty soon.

So I had a pretty cool thing happen to me, I was on exchanges with Elder Tuliloa and we were out walking trying to find people to talk to. I looked in my planner and saw there was a referral that someone had given us a week ago and so we decided to try to find him. We hopped in the car and drove for a bit. Our GPS said that the address was not a valid address and so me being the new missionary said that I could find it because I know how to get around my area super well. So we drove a little more and ended up on the long and straight road that was leading us out into the fields. At the point we knew there was no chance in us finding this guy so I turned down this one street and we pulled over and said a prayer. I had a feeling that we needed to get out and start walking and talking to people. We got out of the car and walked for a little bit the first house that we went to was the referral. I know that the Holy Ghost is guiding us 24/7. He is always there showing us where to go, leading us, putting words in our mouth and showing us the way to Christ.

So next week my P-day will be on Tuesday, we are having a zone conference and there will be a General Authority there. I cant remember who but I will tell you all about that on Tuesday.

I cant figure out how to put pictures on from this so I will just send extra next week!

Con amor,

Elder Sager


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!