2 Months Already????
Letter from Aug 7
Wow time flies by when you are doing something that you love. Being a missionary is honestly the best thing that I could be right now. I am currently upside down on the loopty loop of a roller coaster, screaming with joy with both hands in the air. There is no other place that i would rather be than here in Walla Walla, Washington.
This email is probably going to be short because I am still trying to figure out my time for emailing.
This week has been a good one, We received 3 new investigators this week and I am loving teaching the people in Spanish.
We had exchanges this week with the Zone Leaders and it was pretty fun. I was with Elder Madsen and we were covering the Spanish area, and he doesnt speak any spanish. So I was in charge. This was a really good experience because it forced me to speak more and try to have a normal conversation with people because my companion wasnt there to do that for us. I definitely learned a lot from this because I know that if I put all my faith in the Lord, he will fill my mouth and help me out when I am struggling with anything.
Well, I am doing great, keeping happy and healthy.
I love you all.
Elder Sager
Wow time flies by when you are doing something that you love. Being a missionary is honestly the best thing that I could be right now. I am currently upside down on the loopty loop of a roller coaster, screaming with joy with both hands in the air. There is no other place that i would rather be than here in Walla Walla, Washington.
This email is probably going to be short because I am still trying to figure out my time for emailing.
This week has been a good one, We received 3 new investigators this week and I am loving teaching the people in Spanish.
We had exchanges this week with the Zone Leaders and it was pretty fun. I was with Elder Madsen and we were covering the Spanish area, and he doesnt speak any spanish. So I was in charge. This was a really good experience because it forced me to speak more and try to have a normal conversation with people because my companion wasnt there to do that for us. I definitely learned a lot from this because I know that if I put all my faith in the Lord, he will fill my mouth and help me out when I am struggling with anything.
Well, I am doing great, keeping happy and healthy.
I love you all.
Elder Sager
| Elder Panda (Elder Sager in disguise) |
| FORE!!!! |
| This might be confusing!! This is Sister Cram! She is the sister of Sid's (coles real life sister) College roomate Kiki's brand new husband. So she is like family. She is serving in Walla Walla!! |
Comments
Post a Comment