1 Transfer down...15 more to go!!!

Letter  from August 28

Wow I can not believe that I have been in the field for 1 transfer. It is amazing how fast time flies. So transfers, I am staying in Walla Walla and I am receiving a new companion. His name is Elder Sanchez and that is all I really know about him. I am so excited to get to know him tomorrow! My current companion is dying. he is headed back home...:'(  tis really sad but I am so excited for him to start his new journey back in the good ol state of Utah. I have really loved my time with Elder Stevens. He is one amazing Elder.

So something awesome happened this week, we finally got someone on date for baptism!!!!!!! His name is Geraldo Gomez and he seems super solid. He is the uncle of a part member family that we used to teach and has heard really good things about the church! We taught him the Plan of Salvation and he was really excited to hear that everybody gets the chance to learn and do what he is doing right now with us in the life after this. He accepted to be baptized but just isn't sure on the date yet just because of work. We are hoping for the 23rd of September!! I am so excited to get to teach him more!

There is a set of part time Missionaries that are serving in our branch, their names are Elder and Sister Fielding. They are quite amazing people. They own this bed and breakfast called Cameo Heights. They origionally built the mansion for themselves to live in until they ran into some financial problems and so they turned it into a hotel. Well they were nice enough to have us over for dinner yesterday and it was AMAZING. The house is massive and beautiful. They are just such amazing people and I love them so much.

Welp things are going absolutely great here with Me. I am stoked to serve here in Walla Walla for another transfer!

I love you all,

Elder Sager

Elder Stevens and Elder Sager at the Columbia River  Temple 

The Fieldings 

What a View!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

#LightTheWorld

The Great Outdoors