This week has been amazing!!

Letter from July 1

How's it goin?
This email is going to be super short because. Haven't had much time
at all to do anything. I just barely got back from cleaning the temple
for the last 4 hours and that was AWESOME. We took down the curtains
in all of the Ordinance rooms and took down some lockers because they
are redoing the wallpaper on the entire first floor. I got to go into
the celestial room and look around and walk around the whole temple
about 12 times. It was a blast. Such an amazing experience. Also, I
got to wear my Red Jordan's with all white clothes. It was pretty
cool. I am really doing great. This week has been amazing, I shook
Elder Bednar's hand and listened to him talk and also sang "Praise to
the Man" to ten of the twelve Apostles and every MTC around the  Elder
Bednar, Holland, Cook, Oaks, Christopherson, Stevenson, Renlund,
Anderson, and Ballard.  I will give more details about his talk and
everything later.

Thank y'all so much for the package. I am really going to enjoy those
gifts for my tongue. Also, good play with words there.

Tonight we have a little devotional and then we get to watch the
fireworks from the Stadium of Fire up in our classrooms on the 5th
floor and get to stay out 35 minutes past curfew. It is gonna be lit.
I am taking all those bubbles and some necklaces that someone else
doesn't want and it is going to be a huge party.

I love you all so much. If you start missing me (i doubt that will
happen) just know that I am doing what I need to be doing and that I
love this so much. I am having so much fun. Oh, and we get three new
districts this week with 33 new missionaries. So that's gonna fun as
well.

Sorry I couldn't email more than this, today has been super busy.
Tell the world that I love it. But I love you guys more.

Love,


Elder Sager❤️

Elder Sager and his  Zone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Missionaries

The Great Outdoors

SHRIMP!!!