Surpise text sent to Mom!

On  Wednesday June 28 I got a text from an unknown number with a picture of Cole.  An hour later I got this response.

Sorry I didn't introduce myself!! I am tammie belliston I volunteer at the mtc on Wednesdays to help the missionary hosts welcome in the new missionaries. - the boy in the picture with your son is our neighbor- also going to the Kennewick washington mission! 
Your son was so excited for me to send you this picture! 
Here is what I sent his parents- I want you both to know that when the hosts showed up today I was drawn to one in particular as I was giving them their weekly speech 😊
I talked to this elder and found out he was going to elder Crump's mission! 
( a total non coincidence! As brett and I call them.) I told him I know an elder going to your mission - you are going to host him! HE was so excited about meeting elder c and he waited and watched for your van. 
Heavenly Father wanted someone going to elder c's mission to welcome him in and help him through the process today. You can tell this host missionary is just solid !!!!Evidence to me that he is already being watched over- both the elders actually .
I mean seriously out of 100 hosts and I am promoted to talk to that ONE!
I have to say your son Stands out amongst the missionaries- he literally glows- 
After being at the mtc for three years there are some elders and sisters that just stand out- your son is one of them- he will be an amazing missionary! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

#LightTheWorld

The Great Outdoors