MTC Week 1

Letter from June 10

HOLA!!!
This week has been really challenging, amazing and beautiful. I have still been sick, but I am feeling a lot better. I could not keep any food down at all, I ate and threw up every meal. So I decided to go to the doctors and they made me get an ultra sound and everything is okay. They also gave me medication to control the vomiting and to settle my stomach a little. As of yesterday, I have eaten a whole piece of pizza, orange chicken bites, and an egg roll. It was soo good.

My companion is awesome. His name is Elder Misseldine and he is from South Carolina. He is about 6'4" and well built. He is huge. All of the Elders in the district already speak some Spanish and then there is me, but I am learning. It will come with time and faith.

I am currently sitting in the Laundry room next to Sister Pogue (Sierra from YMAD) and listening to her tell stories about her about her companion. I have seen everybody that I know here at the MTC, i think.. haha.

My purpose as a missionary is,
Invitar a las personas a vinir a Cristo al ayudarlas a que reciban el Evangelio restaurado mediante la fe en Jesucristo y Su expiacion, el arrepentimiento, el bautismo, la recepcion del don del Espiritu Santo y el Preseverar hasta el fin.

We were given the challenge to memorize this in a day and I am doing my best, I have the first half almost down. haha. I am getting better and better every day.

I love you guys will all of my heart.

Elder Sager

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

#LightTheWorld

The Great Outdoors