Letter from June 17
Hola mi familia!!
I could not be happier than I am right now, I am absolutely in love
with being a missionary and with serving Heavenly Father every day.
Everything about this place is just amazing, the new buildings are
just beautiful. On every single floor there is two big paintings from
floor to ceiling and two pondering rooms where music plays and you can
only hear it when it is silent. It is amazing how strongly it brings
the spirit.
Okay, so I have some explaining to do... on my first day Right after
y'all dropped me off, my host took me brought the buildings to get all
of my books and everything. Then we headed off to my room where he
told me to leave my little folder that had my Keys, the room number
for my classroom and pretty much everything I needed to do the
orientation. So we get to the new buildings where my classroom is and
we didn't know where to go. So after asking around and trying to find
out which floor the Spanish elders were on and nobody knew. We spent
about 25 minutes just sitting there. Then another elder told him to
take me back to the room to get my stuff but he didn't really want to
so he dropped me off with somebody else. I was just trying not to
freak out because I had just left my family and was sent on a very
crazy adventure trying to get to class. We got all of my stuff and
made it to the classroom safe and sound and the teacher was speaking
only in Spanish to me. I just laughed out of fear because I had no
clue what he was asking me to do. I almost cried. I was seriously
freaking out so bad. My teachers name is Hermano Walker and I
absolutely love him. He is such a sincere person and I can really feel
that he cares for me and is doing his best to help me learn Spanish.
We learned the rules and everything and then headed back to the
classroom to meet the rest of the district. My companion is Elder
Misseldine, he is from South Carolina and is headed to Carlsbad,
California. The other Elders are Elder Sevy and Elder Cox. Elder Sevy
is from St George and has already served 10 months of his mission
about two years ago and is going back out to finish his mission in
Toronto, Canada. Elder Cox is from Indiana and is headed to Las Vegas.
Before his mission he graduated from Utah state University with a
degree in Plant science. The Hermanas are Hermana Jensen and Peterson,
and Hermana Howard and Clawson. Hna. Jensen is going to Kennewick with
me!!!! She is from Gilbert Arizona and went to BYU Idaho for a year
before her mission. Her companion is hna. Peterson and she is from
Montana, going to Toronto with Elder Sevy. Hna. Howard is from
Bountiful and headed to Fresno California. She took 3 years of French
in high school as well so me and her are a little slow I'm leaning
Spanish. Hna. Clawson is from West Jordan and is going to Carlsbad
along with my companion. I love these people so much. They are my best
friends and I can't wait to get to know them better throughout my time
here In the MTC.
WELL I LOVE IT HERE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH.
Love,
Elder Sager❤️
Hola mi familia!!
I could not be happier than I am right now, I am absolutely in love
with being a missionary and with serving Heavenly Father every day.
Everything about this place is just amazing, the new buildings are
just beautiful. On every single floor there is two big paintings from
floor to ceiling and two pondering rooms where music plays and you can
only hear it when it is silent. It is amazing how strongly it brings
the spirit.
Okay, so I have some explaining to do... on my first day Right after
y'all dropped me off, my host took me brought the buildings to get all
of my books and everything. Then we headed off to my room where he
told me to leave my little folder that had my Keys, the room number
for my classroom and pretty much everything I needed to do the
orientation. So we get to the new buildings where my classroom is and
we didn't know where to go. So after asking around and trying to find
out which floor the Spanish elders were on and nobody knew. We spent
about 25 minutes just sitting there. Then another elder told him to
take me back to the room to get my stuff but he didn't really want to
so he dropped me off with somebody else. I was just trying not to
freak out because I had just left my family and was sent on a very
crazy adventure trying to get to class. We got all of my stuff and
made it to the classroom safe and sound and the teacher was speaking
only in Spanish to me. I just laughed out of fear because I had no
clue what he was asking me to do. I almost cried. I was seriously
freaking out so bad. My teachers name is Hermano Walker and I
absolutely love him. He is such a sincere person and I can really feel
that he cares for me and is doing his best to help me learn Spanish.
We learned the rules and everything and then headed back to the
classroom to meet the rest of the district. My companion is Elder
Misseldine, he is from South Carolina and is headed to Carlsbad,
California. The other Elders are Elder Sevy and Elder Cox. Elder Sevy
is from St George and has already served 10 months of his mission
about two years ago and is going back out to finish his mission in
Toronto, Canada. Elder Cox is from Indiana and is headed to Las Vegas.
Before his mission he graduated from Utah state University with a
degree in Plant science. The Hermanas are Hermana Jensen and Peterson,
and Hermana Howard and Clawson. Hna. Jensen is going to Kennewick with
me!!!! She is from Gilbert Arizona and went to BYU Idaho for a year
before her mission. Her companion is hna. Peterson and she is from
Montana, going to Toronto with Elder Sevy. Hna. Howard is from
Bountiful and headed to Fresno California. She took 3 years of French
in high school as well so me and her are a little slow I'm leaning
Spanish. Hna. Clawson is from West Jordan and is going to Carlsbad
along with my companion. I love these people so much. They are my best
friends and I can't wait to get to know them better throughout my time
here In the MTC.
WELL I LOVE IT HERE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH.
Love,
Elder Sager❤️
| Elders Missledine, Sager, Sevy and Cox |
| Elder Sager and one of his Best friends Elder Anderl in the MTC one week apart. |
Comments
Post a Comment