Last PDAY in Provo!


Letter from July 15

What up what up its Elder Sager here,
wowowow, i can not believe that I have already been out for 6 weeks. It has flown by so fast. The days here in the MTC feel like weeks, but the weeks feel like days, It is nuts how fast it has gone by. I feel like I was thrown out of the truck just yesterday. And now I am packing my bags again to get ready to leave here at 4:50 on Tuesday morning to hop on a plane and head out of Utah.
~A few of my highlights from the MTC:
~I threw up 10 times in the first week (I am better now)
~My companion passed out twice in one day (also better)
~We got stuck in an elevator for about 5 minutes
~I shook Elder Bednar's hand (he is SOO short) and listened to an amazing talk by him
~I have been outside the gates about 12 times (half of them were for me) and one of the times we took a 10 minute drive to the chyropractors because my companion broke his back when he was 11 and has been going since. Anyways, when we were there, about 3 Hispanic families walked in and my companion and I just looked at each other thinking. "Hey, we can talk to these people, we have been learning their language for 6 weeks and will be able to talk to them." and then they started talking and I lost it. I started freaking out because they were talking sooo fast and quiet. But hey, I talked to them, that is the important part. I tried my best and they could understand my every word. The gift of Tongues is an amazing thing guys.

I have met some of the most amazing people ever here. Every single person in my zone is absolutely amazing, especially one fellow. His name is Elder Wright, or Timmy Wright. I look up to him so much and i feel like he is a brother to me because he is also a cancer survivor. I am sure you have all heard his story before. He had a rare bone disease in his leg and had a surgery to fix it. The surgery is called a rotationplasty (idk how to spell it) for the surgery they cut just above his knee and at his ankle, and they turned his foot around and stuck it back on. So now his heel is his knee and he wears a prosthetic so he can walk. He is such an inspiration to me and will be to everybody that he comes in contact with.

This is my last week here and it is really bittersweet. Saying goodbye to all these Elders and Sisters I have gotten so close with is tough, but it is also such a happy goodbye because we all know that we are going to where the Lord needs us to be. Here I am, just 3 days away from being in Washington. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity that I have had to be in the MTC. I love Missionary Work, it is amazing how good you feel when you are always serving the Lord.

Love,

Elder Sager.


Cole didnt send any pics this week but i wanted to add a few.


Elder Sager


Elder Sager has the smolder down pat!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priesthood Part 2

1 WEEK LEFT!!!!!!

#LightTheWorld